Thursday, April 5, 2012

A journey begins here..

     I am Maryann and this is my "living life" blog. In the coming days and months I hope to share with you my passion for living an earth-conscious and body-conscious lifestyle. My primary focus is food and health, and I hope to share with you information that can benefit your life through my experiences.

  More accurately this blog is meant to chronicle my journey to health before entering motherhood.

I have been a vegetarian for 8 years. Just as many seek a vegetarian lifestyle to become more healthful, many do it for the sake of compassion with disregard to their physical needs. This was my situation initially. However, as I have gown and come to learn more about my body I have constructed a healthy vegetarian diet. I am happy not to support meat industries for their animal cruelty and disregard for the environment.

I look forward to learning more about my body and it's needs to help myself and others before the journey of becoming a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment